== is a work by New York based artist Matt Keegan and features newly commissioned essays, interviews between artists and editioned works. It consists of a book and five multiples by internationally known artists such as Liz Deschenes, Nikolas Gambaroff, James Richards, Kay Rosen and Erika Vogt.
The ten critical texts regarding the five artists are from:
– Sarah Charlesworth and Carter Mull for Liz Deschenes
– Chris Kraus and Nora Schultz for Nikolas Gambaroff
– Ed Atkins and Steve Reinke for James Richards
– Alejandro Cesarco and Cary Leibowitz for Kay Rosen
– Math Bass and John Miller for Erika Vogt
The publication includes interviews by: